Am I doing this to please you, to please me
Am I doing this to see me or see you
Am I doing this to find you or find me
Questions to journey
Answers for the destination
I look towards the sky and
I'm falling
In or out
Bright or dark
Fuck it, it doesn't even matter
What am I writing for? It's not like I'm angry at anyone or hurting anymore. But I guess I did hurt when I forgot myself for a little bit.
I want to write to enjoy but my perfectionism gets in the way or maybe a people pleasing trait I haven't learnt to control. I get flustered thinking I haven't got enough to say to blog but you know what? It doesn't really matter I'll just write, you either won't read it or you will. You will either love it or be bored.
Either way I'll have a smile on face and one less regret that will haunt me before I go to bed.
Peace and love
Keywords
Poetry Time Life
No comments:
Post a Comment