Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Unconventional Emotion/Cockle Creek
On the road and back in the forest again, I caught a bus from the cherry farm in Huonville to Dover. From there a bought a few supplies and had time to consider why I am doing this. I am doing this because I want to see who I am without any external factors.
Eating up some of my megre supplies which include:
- 2kg pack of rice
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Seed Oil
- 1kg of Bananas
I was ready for a fortnight in what the Tasmanian Bush Rangers deem the most dangerous walk in the state. To be honest it's a breeze and I think they overexagerate to encourage caution.
After hitching a ride with a Lightworker family (More description in 1 on 1 talk), I've been here for 2 days and training hard in meditation, martial arts and contemplation. Plus I have a ton of weed, though since I've stopped smoking habitually it's just sitting here :D
Done with the run down now heres the meat and bones, I'm in cockle creek having a tiny meltdown on why I am doing all of this and to be honest wondering the point of my existance. The fact is there is no fucking point!!! That's the beauty of life, there is no point and when that sank in to me I remembered it's what I choose to make matter that is important. I choose the point of my life, nothing else does. I really felt that conculsion on all levels and not just mentally. Physically and spiritually too!!! I was sitting on a rock that probably hasn't been sat on in hundreds of years, Laughing and crying, joyful and sorrowful, ecstatic and lethargic. All these emtions coursing through me, I thought I was going crazy or the water I drank got me so fucking high. I was thinking "I AM wasting time but wait time doesn't exist, infact careers are made up, but I've been working so hard and that's good but wait that's bad, but there is no such thing as bad and good." And so on and so forth, until I was solberring and drooling with laughter and snorting in my wailing tears.
The thought that came after the silence, I love myself.
I Love you all
Live Free
Rome
Key Words
Crazy Laughter Unbiased
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment