Thursday, 1 December 2016

Chapter 22

You haven't missed a chapter but I feel it's silly to start any blog with a chapter one, if you aren't just coming out the womb, to say politely.

So a quick run down on what's transpired.

PREVIOUSLY ON PENNILESS PILGRIM:
-I board the plane with an expired Passport and crumpled up Birth Certificate (Fuck Society 'ameright')
-Floated past some clouds to touchdown, talked to a beautiful English woman who led me to her hostel
-Paid for a single night with the last of the money I had scrounged up. Only to find out, after reception closed, that my room got double booked.
-Slept on the couch
-Meet a plethora of gorgeous people, who I got on very well by asking one simple question; "What is your passion?"
-For my trouble I earned one free night,

And now I'm here writing this blog. Many other wonderful little incidents happened in between but I wanted to keep this short and sweet. I did meet a mother who was very proud of her arrested protester son which helped me make a decision to downsize my backpack and take a long track down tassie...

But that's is for another time, stay tuned to Penniless Pilgrim
Keywords:
Observe Breath Participate

No comments:

Post a Comment