Let me tell you, after climatizing and shitting in my proverbial pants I've hit the motherload of untold and beautiful stories. So here I am with with no future or past to work on in Tasmania, and all I have to follow is gut instincts and synchronicities.
Definition
Synchronicitiy: (Syn-chro-nee-si-ti)
Synocronicities are what people deem to be coincedences but are to be the work of God, Universe, Budha, Jesus, Mohamed or whatever belife you subscribe to.
Now that's out the way, my travelling partner, who I met at the hostel and is crazy mofo in travelling and in the case of the lack of money, decided to go to cygnet to find a job to travel overseas. I know, I know penniless pilgrim but hell I need tickets and passports which is the only thing I need to travel, otherwise this whole trip is funded on the back of the Universe truly!
Back to the story, having no bank accounts, cause fuck the Rothchilds and any mini version of them, we couldn't find a job or a hostel that will accept us without working on their farm. So back on the road walking what could be a 5km trek with all our possesions on our back, we decided to play a game of humility. We won't hitchhike but hopefully have someone stop out of the generosity of their heart.
And heres the 'Mother'load a beautiful woman, Mel, stopped for the both of us and after offering a lift and hearing out story she offers to have us stay in her BEACHHOUSE!!?! Here we (Daos and I) thinking we're going to camp out under the stars and we get given free accomadtion, unlimited supply of food and the opptounity to canoe around the beach. In exchang for all of this I gave Mel a guided meditation, which I believe gave her an increased sense of peace.
We stayed two nights with her and her family came down. Two beautiful children with their father come up the driveway and we instantly all connect. We got to beaches where only locals would now, hunting muscles and oyasters, cooking them for dinner and having a blast.
On the last night Daos and I made a fire and decided to trip for as long as possible together and also taking awesome photos of the views.
Now that that dream is over the father, Dean, droves us around town shouted us a meal and gave us another place to stay with the same deal. Only this time we want to exchange energy by helping him with he's house.
I'm so grateful for this opportunity and whatever is watching over me I'm humbled by the care you have given me. Compassiom, kindness and thankfulness is all you need to travel this world freely.
Keywords
Generosity Compassions Communicatiom


No comments:
Post a Comment