Wednesday, 7 December 2016
Travelling Ego
Today I was wracked with guilt. I've recieved so much from Dean and even though we have given alot back through mutual exchange, the concept of money reared it's ugly head.
I don't think money is bad, but I think it's a tool we're addicted too and it's value over other exchanges such as; food for work or tools for accomadation is really out of balance. Yesterday I got to see how money can be used intelligently.
Dean took us around his properties and while living a simple life he attained all his wealth by working wisely rather than working long and tedious hours.
What I am saying is that he worked exceptionally hard but for very short periods, and by developing great connections. While I am enjoying myself with the usual travelling shenanigans, free rides and the mysterious workings of the Universe, I AM learning about the different lifestyles that suit me and I AM picking out the best.
This is an observational post, that travelling has taught me more about myself than any book, movie or guru has ever had. My abilities, mental discipline and spiritual practices have been honed on the back of graceful endevours.
I live in full truth and authenticity of my personal desires. I've developed a moral compass that I have questioned, researched and practiced until doing what I believe for the betterment of myself and others became first nature.
I've done this with comtemplation, drugs and meditation. On sports, martials arts and music. At parties, retreats and home. On the pain of myself and the ostention of others. To be honest I just want to be fucking free.
To be free takes work. To be a traveller takes trust. To be honest takes courage.
Live free.
Rome
Keywords
Contemplation Silence Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment